Customer Service Representative
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: December 2, 2019
Brief Role Description
The purpose of this role is to be the primary contact for customers
and is responsible for maintaining customer accounts and files and
providing product and service information across all aspects of
company vertical businesses and industries. --(Beverage, Emerging,
Environmental and Perishables).-- The position partners with the
Sales Department, fellow Account Specialists, Production, Inventory
Control, Scheduling, Shipping, Logistics and Finance teams to
ensure customer accounts, order status, production receipts and
shipping are accurate in the system. Responsible for scalability of
multiple accounts to small and medium customers with high
This position will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Customer Focus
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Maintain and update customer records and files.
- Take customer orders either directly from customers or Sales
- Lead all post Sales efforts to ensure customer needs are met
and their order experience is positive allowing Sales to focus on
growth of accounts.
- Communicate with customers regarding issues such as order
status, quotations, order changes and confirmations, as well as any
complaints or questions.
- Expedite, track and review customer scheduling requirements.
Analyze and interpret data to ensure all customer requirements are
- Work with Plant Managers to request and prepare customer
product and service reports.
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales and internal partners to ensure
deliverables are being met to satisfy customer needs, drive revenue
and increase customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with both scheduling and to ensure customer
deliverables are met.
- Supports sales with understanding the prioritization of orders
being submitted by customer.
- Carry out other associate duties as directed by the Customer
- Drive for Results
- In collaboration with Sales Operations manager, monitor the
aging inventory report to sales and/or the customer when stock
reaches 90 days.-- Work with the customer and/or sales to ship or
warehouse and bill overaged inventory.
- Provide monthly strategic forecasting data that improves
capacity utilization, manages costs, increases efficiencies, and--
better supports customer needs.
- Monitor progress of customers' orders through supplied
manufacturing reports, keeping customers informed on the status of
- Take a lead role and represent Sales by addressing operational
solutions/issues at customer sites
- Be the voice of the customer and communicate relevant
information / make recommendations to the appropriate attention is
given in a timely manner
- Responsible for processing customer Requests for Quotes (RFQ)
for units and parts within company guidelines.
- Own the entire process of all customer service inquiries that
ensure we have delivered a "World Class" customer experience that
creates retention and new opportunities.--
- Initiate correction process to resolve customer complaints and
service requests, coordinating with appropriate
- Balance and troubleshoot daily order activity, including
identification and resolution of discrepancies.
- Analyze, interpret, process and edit incoming orders and order
changes according to established departmental guidelines and
procedures.-- Check pricing, part number and revision levels,
shipping requirements, condition of sales, etc. to ensure order
accuracy. --Determine and schedule ship date to initiate material
and production cycle.
- Review customer warranty and submit warranty claims.
- Initiate creative problem solving strategies that provide
options to customers but also support our business.
- Ensure shipment load optimization, incoming EDI orders,
document freight issues, and manage and report on customer
- Communicate immediately to Sales Reps and Customer Service
Manager regarding potential service issues, customer disputes or
- Assist plant managers with customer product challenges and
anything additional that's needed to warehouse
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Manager follow-up activities to ensure timeliness and deadlines
- Maintain department files of customer orders, correspondence,
critical reports and related information.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or
- 3+ years related work experience and/or training
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication
skills, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong technical skills; including Excel & Sales Force
- Must be able to work under pressure, see the bigger picture,
prioritize effectively, and think logically in stressful
- Demonstrate critical thinking and decision-making
- Strong organizational skills and be able to manage multiple
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and
- Positive and supportive attitude and mindset
Minimum 10 - 20% of time spent traveling by airplane.
Job may require physical lifting of product. (Samples of crates,
trays, pallets, etc.)
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Erie , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!