Furniture Sales Associates
Company: John V. Schultz Furniture
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Furniture Sales Associate
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States · Sales
John V Schultz Furniture, the #1 furniture retailer in the area, is
looking for both full time and part time Sales Associates to join
our growing Company. We are seeking women and men who are
self-motivated, energized, positive, and love to help. If you're
fashion forward, passionate, relentless, professional, and a
"people-person" we want to talk with you. Our sales associates on
average earn $24 per hour, with some making up to $45 an hour.
Exciting changes are happening! Come see our brand new Ashley
Homestore adjacent to our original location on Peach St.
In this customer-touch retail sales position you will be selling
furniture and home decor products to our customers in a high
traffic environment. Our professional retail Sales Associates are
devoted to helping individuals and families create something fresh
and new in their homes, not just selecting furniture, but helping
them design their living space. ALL women and men who are either
entry level, returning to the workforce, or seasoned professionals
should apply today! Successful candidates must be able to pass a
criminal background check.
What does a typical day look like?
- Greeting customers upon their arrival in our retail showroom
and learning their motivation for their visit; really getting to
know them and developing long-term relationships
- Presenting and discussing various home furnishings product
options based upon your discovery of the prospective customer's
lifestyle, needs, and goals
- Contacting customers to inform them about new sales and special
- Assisting customers in financing, purchasing, and ultimate
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques,
and promotions through continuous professional training and
You do not need sales, customer service, or retail furniture
experience to be successful in this role. Our World-Class Training
Program will get you ramped up and ready to win! We do, however,
look at the following:
- Experience working face-to-face with customers, such as serving
in food and beverage, hotels or hospitality, can be helpful but is
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented
- Coachable and self-directed learner who is always willing to
- High energy "people person"; relentless in pleasing the
- Available to work some evenings and all weekends as part of a
flexible and accommodating work week. Choose between a 4 or 5 day
schedule. Full and part time options available.
- Employment eligibility screened through the Department of
Homeland Security and E-verify
Enjoy the Perks! We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation
- Generous, competitive commission. Our top performers enjoy six
figure incomes! (Hourly rate guaranteed at 10.88 per hour or
commissions, whichever is greater)
- Paid training program where we will train you on our selling
system, product knowledge, computer system, and more.
- Comprehensive Health Package (i.e., medical, dental, vision,
life insurance, disability benefits, etc.)
- Paid Vacation
- Fun Time - We understand at the importance of the work/life
balance, and allow you earn time off that can be taken when needed
(i.e., weekends, birthday, etc).
- Promote from within
- Family run spirit and culture
- Generous furniture purchase discount program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to 4% company
Keywords: John V. Schultz Furniture, Erie , Furniture Sales Associates, Sales , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!