Customer Service Sales Specialist
Company: AAA East Central
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing
automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to
millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and
stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract
dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and
customer service skills needed to grow and expand our
We currently have a full-Time Customer Service Specialist III
opportunity available at the Erie, PA AAA branch office for an
individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary
Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life!
The hours of operation at the Erie office are Monday - Friday, 9am
- 5pm, and Saturday 9am - 1pm. Interested applicants must be
available for a schedule which will often include Saturdays.
The hourly pay rate is $11.78-$12.57 per hour, based on experience,
plus added incentives for sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet members and customers, ascertain their need and provide
- Providing DMV vehicle license, registration and notary
- Reach weekly production and sales goals (and earn incentives!)
for multiple AAA products and services such as AAA Visa-- Rewards
credit card, membership enrollment in automatic renewals, referrals
to auto, homeowner and rental insurance agents, AAA Visa--
TravelMoney cards. Also, sales of amusement park and special
attraction tickets, and travel related merchandise.
- Preparing and providing TripTiks-- travel routings, marked road
maps, tour books, and other travel-related materials.
- Make hotel and car rental reservations for members, and provide
travel destination information.
- Issue passport photos.
- Accept payments for the various products, provide accurate
change and receipts; balance and reconcile cash drawer.
- 2-3 years of customer-facing customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal communications with sales focus;
- Strong pc/Windows and internet skills, with accurate
keyboarding and data entry skills;
- Familiar with common office equipment, and knowledge of basic
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and handle multiple
tasks on a daily basis;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid notary license.
- HS Diploma or GED.
The selected candidate must successfully complete Auto Club
pre-employment assessments, criminal background check, and drug
screenings. We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits
package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life
insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation,
personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a
Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us
through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever
and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: AAA East Central, Erie , Customer Service Sales Specialist, Sales , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!