Sales Associate (Full Time) - Tools/Hardware - Jamestown, NY
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Sales Associate (Full Time) - Tools/Hardware - Jamestown, NY The
Sales Associate is responsible to assist customers throughout the
retail store. The primary function of the Sales Associate is to
provide excellent customer service. This may include greeting
customers in the store, cashier responsibilities, answering product
related questions, product assembly, general housekeeping, and
other duties as assigned by manager.
The Sales Associate should have knowledge of Tools and
Hardware.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers as they shop in the retail store, assisting
with customer service questions.
- Price store merchandise and make price changes as requested by
- Stock and face merchandise on shelves as requested by store
- Assist in receiving freight and organize incoming products as
directed by store management.
- Responsible for assisting in cycle counts.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and handle appropriately.
- Handle customer transactions utilizing KCX cash register
- Responsible for accurate cash handling.OTHER DUTIES
- Other duties as assignedMENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds
- Long periods of standing
- Frequent bending and twistingEDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Any knowledge of and/or experience with FFL requirements for
the sale of firearms is strongly preferredWORKING ENVIRONMENT AND
- Retail store environment
- Cold and warm conditions -EQUIPMENT AND TOOLSComputer
Calculator Cash register-scanner Telephone Fax Copy machineComputer
Software and networkThe specific statements shown in each section
of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They
represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to
perform the job successfully. The company recognizes that an
individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable
him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will
be given to reasonable accommodations.
Keywords: Runnings, Erie , Sales Associate (Full Time) - Tools/Hardware - Jamestown, NY, Sales , Jamestown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!