Building and Grounds Maintenance 1st Shift
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Responsible for maintaining buildings and grounds of facility, both inside and outside. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities): Must have high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver's license. Must have formal education or training in HVAC and electricity, and two years minimum experience in some maintenance capacity. ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Maintaining designated areas of building, such as aisles, stairs, windows, doors, restrooms, offices, etc.
- Operate cleaning, landscape, and other general machinery including saws, drills, power tools, lifts, forklifts, etc.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
- Maintain and repair HVAC systems, components such as fans, motors, air compressors, etc. under moderate supervision.
- Maintain grounds, cut grass and/or snow removal.
- Recommend purchases of supplies needed to carry out assigned duties.
- Wear personal protective equipment and follow safety instructions as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able stand for 75% of the working day.
- Must be able to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push objects weighing approximately 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crawl, bend, and reach several times a day.
- Must be able to climb steps and ladders frequently.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors year-round, and occasionally tolerate extremes of heat and cold associated with doing so.
- Must be able to work in and around dust, fumes, and odors.
- Must be able to drive various vehicles.
- Must be able to work in high places.
- Must be able to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to retain instructions sufficient to perform repeat tasks successfully and with minimal supervision. This is a Temp-Perm, Entry pay is 12-$16.00hr. Based on experience JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: PeopleReady, Erie , Building and Grounds Maintenance 1st Shift, Professions , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!