SUPERVISOR WAREHOUSE (Military Veterans Wanted!)
Company: Nestle USA
Posted on: September 20, 2018
Job Description: Directs and coordinates all phases of warehouse operations including shipping schedules, loading operations and material handling activities (processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment). Supports the PPFD Factories with any issues pertaining to the SAP developments or improvements. Manages warehouse office and staff and ensures that the office goals are aligned with plant objectives and expectations. Serves as a backup to the Production Control Supervisor. Acts as the factory liaison to all raw goods and packaging suppliers. Proves appropriate follow up and feedback on all raw goods/packaging commodity issues to vendors, purchasing and plant management. Handles all supplier claims, and correspondence regarding the claims, as necessary for the plant.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensure PPFD Business Procedures and needs are properly captures with SAP applications through testing and knowledge transfer with Site Coordinators and User Groups.
- Work with PPFD MH,QM,DSP, and AMM streams to evaluate SAP applications the effect work areas outside Manufacturing.
- Responsible for communicating and enforcing compliance of the department's goals, policies, and procedures to the warehouse employees.
- Supervise warehouse office functions such as cycle inventory process, shelf life issues, scrap material, shipping and receiving paperwork, invoices and credits, and outside storage movements.
- Conducts inventory updates and health checks.
- Responsible for SAP coordinator and all related SAP issues.
- Responsible for warehouse compliance of safety, environmental and quality assurance requirements.
- Responsible for evaluating performance through hourly evaluations and administering corrective action to warehouse employees.
- Responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager with the budget planning process, historical data/trends and cost savings opportunities.
- Responsible for good employee working relationships, by fair and equal treatment of employees in accordance with established policy, throughout the entire warehouse.
- Ensures systems are in place and procedures are followed to ensure food safety and Quality compliance
- Acts as backup the PC Supv. Must be able to write the detailed factory production schedule, perform schedule changes, and provide direction to Buyers for resolution of problems. May require weekend coverage.
- Organize and be the point person for all vendor visits.
- Process all SAP credit memos for adjustments on a timely basis.
- Finalize the resolution of IHT rejections within 4 weeks.
- Ensure vendor related issues causing variances are followed up on and resolved. Work closely with production, incoming goods, and all support groups on resolving repetitive problems.
- Other duties as assigned.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor degree requiredEXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years manufacturing/warehouse experience, preferable in leadership role (lead man, supervisor)
- Strong SAP background.
- Detail oriented with organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have strong leadership and communication
- Analytical, visionary, delegation, goal setting, and problem solving.
The Nestl-- Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Keywords: Nestle USA, Erie , SUPERVISOR WAREHOUSE (Military Veterans Wanted!), Professions , Solon, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!