Construction Project Manager
Company: Weber Murphy Fox
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Weber Murphy FoxConstruction Project Manager / Erie, PAMust
2+ years of relevant Construction
Project Management experience.Proven experience in the management
and coordination of multiple projects.Knowledge of all phases of
the building construction process from pre-construction through
closeout.Ability to multitask, prioritize and work well under
pressure with established deadlines.Self-starter with excellent
written and verbal communication skills.Strong organizational and
problem-solving skills with attention to detail.Education:
Bachelors DegreeWhy Us:Weber Murphy Fox is an equal opportunity
employer. Our comprehensive benefit package offers a wide variety
of options including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation,
Sick and Holiday time.
Job Description:Weber Murphy Fox is currently seeking an
experienced to senior Construction Project Manager with
construction experience to work integrally with our project focused
teams in our Erie office. Qualified candidates will provide support
on a variety of projects.
Work Arrangement: -40 hours per week with benefits
We desire a highly motivated candidate who works well in a
- During the pre-construction phase, attend all design meetings,
continuously evaluate the materials and products being proposed for
constructability and feasibility.
- Oversee the preparation of estimates for the conceptual,
schematics, and design development stages.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building
and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction
means and methods and cost-effectiveness of plans.
- Research material, labor, and equipment pricing for cost
- Prepare and review subcontractors scope of work.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and
additions to agreements.
- Interpret and explain plans, specifications, and contract terms
- Facilitate the acquisition of all necessary permits.
- Lead and direct the work of other project team members as
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather or
emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and
design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work
procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Coordinate closely with field staff on all aspects of project
- Deal directly with all personnel involved with the greater
project team including architects, engineers, consultants, clients,
construction managers and site supervisors.
- Develop and maintain budget and construction schedule for all
- Participate in construction job conference meetings and prepare
- Develop/track submittals, RFI's, and cost reports.
- Respond to common inquiries or issues from clients, regulatory
agencies, or members of the business and general community at
- Maintain and improve client relations.
- Review and process subcontractor payment applications.
- Prepare and review estimates for change orders for both owners
- Prepare and transmit monthly project progress and budget
reports to Clients.
About Us:Established in 1967, Weber Murphy Fox is an
inter-disciplinary firm offering architecture, interior design,
planning, landscape architecture, and construction management,
targeted toward several markets including higher education, K-12,
healthcare, housing, and recreation. With four offices in three
states, we are a company that is motivated by our clients, our
world, and by collaboratively creating environments that inspire us
Posted: 28 daysBenefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Dependent Care AssistancePandoLogic. Keywords: Building and
Construction Project Manager, Location: Erie, PA - 16546
Keywords: Weber Murphy Fox, Erie , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...