Class A CDL - CDL A local delivery truck driver
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $73,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,130-$1,380 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 230225Overview
- Haul 70% drop-and-hook freight in dry van trailers with day
- Pick up and deliver freight from a local hub.
- Drive within 200 miles of Walbridge, OH.
- Enjoy a consistent schedule and work hours. Pay and bonus
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 50 miles of Walbridge, OH. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Local driving
- New equipment - Operate day cabs that average three years of
age and are spec'd with automated transmissions.
- Familiarity - Drive in areas you know well.
- Unmatched support - Enjoy 24/7 support from Schneider's office
staff. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us
that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Erie , Class A CDL - CDL A local delivery truck driver, Professions , Alliance, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...