Company: Herbert Rowland & Grubic
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an employee-owned,
nationally ranked design firm providing civil engineering,
surveying, and environmental services to the private and public
We are actively seeking a Electrical Engineer to join our dedicated
team of professionals in Pittsburgh, PA. As an Electrical Engineer,
you are responsible for the design of power distribution systems,
instrumentation and controls systems, and lighting systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Electrical Engineers license in Pennsylvania is
- 5+ years' experience working on projects that include that
include wastewater pumping station and treatment systems, water
booster station and treatment systems, SCADA and lighting system
designs including preparation of drawings and specifications
- Strong knowledge of power distribution and instrumentation and
control is required
- Proficient in power distribution, instrumentation and
- Hands on experience with Programmable Logic Controllers and
Human Machine Interface hardware and software packages
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and environmental
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D is preferred
- Holds a valid Driver's License to travel to job sites,
meetings, and regional offices
- Has the legal right to work in the U.S. Life at HRG
Are you a creative problem solver who wants to make a difference in
people's everyday lives? Find out why it's #Good2bHRG :
- Work with Purpose & Impact: Our people design roads, bridges,
water and sewer systems. They reduce pollution and protect
environmental resources. They prepare sites for new homes,
businesses, schools, and gathering spaces. They develop strategic
plans and connect leaders to the funding they need to turn vision
into reality. Join us, and use your talent to enhance safety,
promote health and well-being, connect people and places, and build
strong economies in the community around you.
- 100% Employee Ownership: Every member of the team shares in the
firm's financial success through the company-funded employee stock
ownership plan (ESOP), but ownership means so much more to us at
HRG. It's about communicating transparently, being accessible, and
empowering everyone to contribute their ideas.
- Bright Opportunities for Growth: HRG has experienced steady
annual growth over the past decade, adding new services and new
territories across the tri-state area. We have a detailed path to
continue that growth in the decade to come, and our people are the
foundation of that plan. We provide ample training, mentorship, and
peer networking opportunities, so you can continue to evolve your
skills and take on new challenges.
- Freedom and Flexibility to Define Where and When You Work: You
have many goals: professional and personal. At HRG, you'll be able
to pursue them all. Our team has incredible flexibility to adjust
their schedule around their life, start the weekend early with
Half-Day Fridays, and do their work at home, in the office or any
combination they choose.
- Comprehensive Benefits, including medical, dental, vision,
short- and long-term disability, life insurance for you and your
dependents, general paid leave, and more.
- Fun, Supportive Environment: HRG has a One Company mindset
focused on collaboration and shared success, not competition. Our
founders set out to create an enjoyable workplace, and their vision
continues today with regular potlucks, picnic lunches, team
building retreats, and friendly games.
- National-Recognition: HRG was the ENR 2021 MidAtlantic Design
Firm of the Year, and we have received numerous awards at both the
regional and national level. See more on our website
- Best Place to Work: HRG was recognized as one of the 2021 Best
Places to Work in PA.
Learn more about us at www.hrg-inc.com/careers and Visit us on
LinkedIn to see our culture, our projects, and even more reasons
why it's #Good2bHRG
Keywords: Herbert Rowland & Grubic, Erie , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...