Production Support/SRE Analyst
Company: Wiley Edge
Posted on: March 12, 2023
PRODUCTION SUPPORT/SRE ANALYSTLOCATIONS: United States - we are
looking for candidates who are flexible to working onsite in
multiple locations across the United States.SALARY: $48,000 -
$63,000 USDWANT TO WORK IN TECHNOLOGY AT AN INVESTMENT BANK?Paid
graduate training, ongoing support, opportunities at leading global
employers - the Alumni graduate program gives you everything you
need. (And don't worry, there's no training bond. No exit fees, no
hidden catches).Here at Wiley Edge, we pair great graduates with
brilliant global businesses. Our clients include tier one
investment banks and other organizations across a range of
industries, from insurance to healthcare to travel.WHAT YOU'LL
DO:Production support plays a vital role in enterprise technology,
from algorithmic trading engines to regulatory reporting.Think of
it as healthcare for technology. As a production support analyst
with Wiley Edge, you'll be on a shared mission to look after the
technical systems and processes other teams rely on.HOW THE ALUMNI
- Apply via this job advert.
- Complete our assessment process.
- Get trained at Wiley Edge Academy in an online class for 4-8
weeks with other graduates.
- Join a Wiley Edge client for 12-24 months while receiving
support and salary increases every 6 months.
- The vast majority then convert to permanent employees with the
client at the end of the program.WHAT YOU'LL LEARN AT THE WILEY
- How to discuss production support activity at a high level
including ITIL (information technology infrastructure library),
monitoring, DevOps, SRE (site reliability engineering), and
- How to discuss common financial topics, including financial
markets, equity trading, derivatives, currency, treasury,
regulation, and risk.
- How to write a basic computer program in Python, including user
input, common data structures, and flow of control.
- How to use MySQL to perform CRUD (create, read, update and
delete) operations on a relational database stored in a MySQL
Server.WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related STEM subject
(science, technology, engineering, math).
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher. We look for potential, not prestige,
but it's important that you enjoy pushing yourself to pick up new
- Ability to troubleshoot, taking an analytical approach to solve
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- The right to work without needing visa sponsorship.
- A requirement for this role may be to attest and provide proof
of vaccination for Covid 19 upon hire.WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Fully paid, in-depth, interactive training in small classes
with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by
industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary.
- Pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Valuable industry experience. Ultimately, a foot in the door to
build your career in an in-demand niche.HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply via the form below and tell us a bit about you.
- Complete the online assessment (we'll send you a link by
- Complete the interviews with our friendly talent team over
phone and video.
- Lastly, you'll interview with one or more of our clients.So you
don't miss out on your dream job, we encourage you to be open to
relocating.We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each
and every individual who contributes to making Wiley Edge the
company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity
both within Wiley Edge and with our partner companies, and we're
proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can
flourish. That means promoting a strong culture of equality but,
most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change - only
add to the amazing mix of people that work for Wiley Edge.We are
committed to fair, transparent pay, and we strive to provide
competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefits
package.--- The base pay rate for this position is $48,000- $63,000
USD.---This pay rate represents Wiley Edge's good faith and
reasonable estimate of the base pay for this role at the time of
posting and based on the locations listed in the job advertisement.
It is anticipated that qualified candidates selected for a
placement will receive this pay rate as a starting salary once
onsite with the Wiley Edge client, however, the ultimate salary
offered for this role may be higher or lower and will be set based
on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including but not
limited to, geographic location, skills, and competencies.The
stated salary and benefits package will be received once the
training in the Wiley Edge Academy has been successfully completed
and the candidate starts on-site with the Wiley Edge client.
Trainees are paid a stipend of $625 USD for a full week of training
in the Academy; training durations vary depending on training
pathways and will be disclosed during the recruitment process.
Keywords: Wiley Edge, Erie , Production Support/SRE Analyst, Professions , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...