Company: Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our
industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support
to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our
underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and
provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs
and resources to increase their personal and financial
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
- Oversees the general operation, repair and maintenance of the
building electrical and lighting systems, perform new installations
and perform PMs.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all electrical, life
safety, and fire alarm systems.
- Working knowledge of medium-voltage distribution equipment,
including transformers, circuit breakers, air switches, and other
- Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of
the building critical systems and components. Must be able to
troubleshoot and respond to operational and emergency
- A solid understanding of NFPA-70E is required, and employees
are expected to work on equipment in the Arc Flash PPE that is
necessary to perform the work.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment and puts corrective
actions in place.
- Assists other departments in the maintenance and repair of
heating and cooling valves, water cooling equipment; boilers,
heating and hot water equipment; pumps, valves, piping and
- Ensures that work is performed efficiently with a minimum
amount of disruption and inconvenience.
- Prioritizes all PM's, corrective and emergent work orders for
the site (annual, monthly, weekly, and daily).
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment. Identifies and
remediates all Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) issues as they
arise. Complies with departmental policy for the safe storage,
usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Completes all assigned JLL and Client required training and
complies with the established training standards at all times.
- Has prior safety training such as NFPA-70e and OSHA-10.
- Recommends and estimates facilities repairs and improvements
for inclusion in the annual budget.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to
communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Familiar with BAS/BMS and CMMS (Corrigo preferred) systems
- Skilled and physically able to operate electric hand tools,
work on a ladder, carry tools, lift and carry heavy loads, operate
- Able to work in close places such as closets, crawl spaces,
attics, vaults, etc.
- Able to work on roofs of buildings
- Completion of written documentation is required.
- Subject to call 24 hours per day and required to work in all
- Able to complete annual company radiological training with
- This location has a radiological footprint.
Minimum Required Education / Experience
- Minimum of a high school diploma. Associates/Trade School
- Holds a trade license. Master Electrician preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Must be proficient in basic computer application software such
as MS Office, Outlook, Work Order System, etc.
- Familiar with using applications on a mobile device
On-site -Cranberry, PA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to
apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements. We're
interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management
firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80
countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the
world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve
their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also
have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and
corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our
purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding
opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions
for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also
fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized
with awards for our success by organizations both globally and
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel
welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is
important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future.
And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives
help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to provide proof that you're
fully vaccinated upon your start date. You're considered fully
vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a
two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks
after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).
Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation
Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please
direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL.
Keywords: Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc., Erie , Electrician, Professions , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!