Company: Sunrise Systems Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Title: DIRECT HIRE Electrician - Level II
Additional information from the manager:
* These are direct hire opportunities.
* These are on-site working roles - remote work is not an
* To start, training for these roles will start on 1st shift - when
training is completed, it is expected that the hires move to either
2nd or 3rd shift. Client will do what they can to get a hire on
their preferred off shift. Overtime needs to be worked on a regular
basis and is mandatory.
* It is very much preferred that local candidates are sourced for
these opportunities. This said, this team did share that it has
been difficult to find local qualified applicants. Because of that,
they are willing to consider non-local candidates for these
openings. When submitting your candidates, please be sure to
include where they are located so Client knows going in whether a
candidate is local or not.
* When this team is ready to interview, phone interviews will be
conducted first. Candidates who successfully complete a phone
screen will be asked for an on-site interview. Candidates who are
not local but asked to on-site interview, Client confirmed help
with expenses to travel can be afforded as needed.
* Also for non-local candidates, if offered a position relocation
assistance can be afforded as needed. For both interview expense
and relocation expenses, I don't have details to share on that
other than that they are offered.
Performs electrical maintenance and machine support tasks to keep
equipment available and capable. Selects and uses appropriate
tools, machinery and specialty equipment completing work with
limited guidance. Learns and understand the protocols of working
safely with electricity and other energy sources with industrial
Responsibilities for these positions will include the
* Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Stop work and immediately
report any major injury hazards.
* Report any work-related injury, illness, incident or hazard.
* Comply with HSE standards, policies, procedures and
* Use appropriate personal protective equipment.
* Promote interdependence by looking out for one another.
* Correct hazards within your control and capabilities.
* Recognize how your work may impact the environment and work to
minimize the negative impact.
* Engage in HSE Training. Quality Applies high standards of
workmanship and craftsmanship.
* Support equipment uptime and downtime failure analysis.
* Performs work in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation
manuals and specifications using various tools, measuring and
* Provide feedback into the Preventive Maintenance system.
* Follows all process documentation and quality procedures.
* Raises issues to minimize cost and quality exposures.
* Performs quality inspections.
* Delivery Performs electrical repairs and maintenance of
* Demonstrates a high level of competency in core work skills.
* Performs and documents preventive, emergency, corrective and
predictive maintenance activities.
* Conforms to applicable codes and standards to maintain, install,
and operate electrical systems.
* Maintains clean and orderly work area, including routine
housekeeping and machine cleaning tasks.
* Performs other duties as required to meet business goals.
* Identify and reduce manufacturing constraints.
* Schedule maintenance activities around production
* Solve problems and improve processes.
* Participate in continuous improvement activities.
* Communicates effectively with the assigned team and with all
* Completes training and personal development in line with business
* Participates actively with local Total Productive Maintenance
(TPM) teams in ways to improve quality, safety, process, material
flow, and employee development.
* Candidates must meet one of the following criteria to be
considered for these opportunities:
----o 7 years of experience direct electrical experience in a
business legitimate role.
----o Completion of a 4-year apprenticeship with one-year
applicable working experience.
----o 2-year technical degree (preferred electro-mechanical
technology) & 3 years' applicable working experience.
----o Journeyman Electrician
* This position may require licensing for compliance with export
controls or sanctions regulations. If this is required at some
point, this is done in-house by Client.
* Working with high voltage - (70E). If selected hires don't have
this when they join Client, training will be completed in
* Industrial Electrical troubleshooting experience.
* Hydraulic/pneumatic experience.
* Knowledgeable of PC-based applications such as Microsoft Word,
Excel, DOS, Windows, Allen Bradley, etc.
* Experience with PLC, HMI, Servo Drives, troubleshooting, repair,
* Proven Experience in the use of electronic test equipment, i.e
DVM's, Clamp Amp, Megers, etc.
* Troubleshooting and repair experience with CNC, Robot, and
* Selected hires will be managing multiple projects at the same
time so it would be great to see candidates with experience
managing projects or have a Project Management certification.
* Controls Safety - Recognizes controls related hazards in a
manufacturing environment (Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic) to
incorporate safe practices and procedures as part of the daily work
plan to reduce injuries and create a safe machine environment.
* Electrical System Troubleshooting - Analyzes an electrical
control system to resolve and repair electrical issues to return
the system to proper operating conditions.
* Factory Automation and Control Systems - Implements changes to
further automate manufacturing processes using available
technology, programming techniques, and identifying needed material
and resources for project completion to provide the optimum
automation for the manufacturing environment.
* Machine Programming - Creates factory floor machine programs by
designing and implementing solutions to improve usage of machine
and overall operation.
* Health and Safety Fundamentals - Champions and models proactive
health and safety behaviors by identifying, reporting and
participating in actions to improve health and safety in order to
build an interdependent culture and contribute to an injury-free
* Manufacturing Knowledge - Demonstrates the knowledge of
manufacturing by correctly implementing changes in current
processes, equipment, and applications to meet the function's needs
and contribute towards continuous improvement.
* Nimble learning - Actively learning through experimentation when
tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as
* Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough
* Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively
with others to meet shared objectives.
* Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode
communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique
needs of different audiences.
* Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
* Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the
organization moving forward.
If you are interested in this job, You can also directly send an
updated resume to Anant.K@sunrisesys.com. You can also call us
directly at (224) 242-9590.
Note: Candidate who can work on our W2 without any VISA sponsorship
must apply. Non-Local Candidates need to relocate on their own as
no relocation assistance will be provided.
Keywords: Sunrise Systems Inc, Erie , Electrician, Professions , Lakewood, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!