Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting a local Manufacturing company in
their search to fill a Cost Estimator. This is a Direct Hire
opportunity! The right candidate will prepare cost estimates and
quotations based on manufacturing methods and practices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read and interpret customer drawings and specifications
- Collect reaw material information via raw material
availablility sheets, computer files/program and or contact with
appropriate plant purchasing to formulate accurate material
- Create and maintain part numbers, costs and bills of material
rhrough use of computer to ensure that items conform to
manufacturing and customer requirments. Skills:
- 3+5 years of planning/stimating experince in a manufacturing
- Ability to read engineering drawing and specifications.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Some travel required 1st shift- 7am - 4pm For instant
consideration for this Cost Estimator job, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled The Company will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo
read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Erie , Cost Estimator, Professions , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!