Production Worker- $15.50
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Kelly Services is hiring for Production Operators in Ashtabula,
OHThese roles are Temp to Hire thru Kelly. Great manufacturing
company to get your foot in the door with! no fiberglassStarting
pay is $15.50 per hr.all shifts are open currently. Customer is
open to part time and weekend only candidates as well. Good
opportunity to make some extra cash!!!Our client manufactures and
produces paint pigment's Non Fiberglass role..Production Operators
are employees who operate process equipment, produce and package
product, and perform other tasks essential to our production
operation.Major ResponsibilitiesAs operators, employees are
expected to develop operator skills and assume the following
- Wear all required PPE and observe all safety regulations.
- Operate and maintain production equipment in the area assigned
according to current procedures and practices
- Monitor performance of production operations assigned and
adjust operating conditions within allowable limits, as needed to
achieve performance standards.
- Report processing and equipment problems to the
- Observe and report to Supervisor, the effectiveness of
processing, equipment, or method changes.
- Obtain and record processing data as prescribed by procedure,
written processing instructions or directive from supervision.
- Insure quality standards are maintained, within their ability
to control, and insure properly obtained samples are gathered as
- Be constantly on the alert for safety hazards and report any
found to the Supervisor.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor or Lead
Operator in charge.
- Participate in area work teams, as necessary.In addition to the
above, qualified operators may be called upon to instruct new or
newly assigned operators, and "A" class or Lead Operators may be
given charge of an area to assist Production Supervisor.Complies
with safety rules and regulations, attends safety meetings and
training, inspects work area for hazards/deficiencies and initiates
action to correct them. Also, reports injury/illness and/or
- High school graduate or GED equivalent with strong math
- Ability to follow detailed instructions/work orders
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude/experience, as well as
additional formal or technical education
- A strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work well
in a team environmentMeasure of Performance and Accountability
- Demonstrates the ability to properly operate equipment, follow
procedures and written processing instructions for all operations
for the area to which they have been assigned.
- Effectiveness of communications between themselves and
- Completeness and accuracy of required reports and records.
- Skill level (consistency and quality).
- Cleanliness and safety in work area.
- Attendance at area safety meetings and safety training and
completion of H, S &E Area Checklist (as assigned).
- Prevention of personal injury/illness.To apply send resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online or text 440-578-0882
Kelly Services is a world-wide leader in job solutions. We offer:
- Service Bonuses and Holiday Pay Plan
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available for eligible employees
- Weekly, electronic, pay options
- Employee Perks
- Free online training campus available
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost Why
Kelly?Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward,
and were here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing
experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities
where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills
and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of
where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About
KellyAt Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Erie , Production Worker- $15.50, Professions , Kingsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!