Client Solution Specialist Sr
Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Posted on: June 11, 2019
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive
advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering
the best experience for our customers. As a Client Solution
Specialist Sr. within PNC's Wealth Management organization, you
will be based in Erie, PA.
The Client Solution Specialist is a trusted partner to the
Investment Advisor (IA) within the Wealth Management team. The
Client Solution Specialist (CSS) together with the IA, will help
our clients achieve and maintain financial success. The CSS will
proactively support the IA, connect with our clients, respond to
their needs quickly, take ownership of issues, and provide an
exceptional experience with every interaction.
- Provides sales, service and execution support for new and
ongoing client relationships. May serve as a customer solutions
- Gathers required documentation. Prepares, reviews and verifies
documents and relevant information for accuracy. Performs common
processing and ensures compliance with standard regulations and
processes. May administer complex implementation plans and related
- Acts as a point of contact for clients, client teams or service
partners and may act as an escalation point for complex client
implementation and servicing issues.
- Initiates, updates and verifies client, account, or transaction
details in relevant systems/applications. Provides reports as
- Serves as a peer resource and may perform general
Core CompetenciesManages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated
with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities
are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs
and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business
decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating
customized customer solutions.
Job Specific CompetenciesProducts and Services - Working
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and
service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to
Flexibility and Adaptability - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for
dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment;
ability to adapt as needed.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and
techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and
accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the
application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making
process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and
reach productive decisions.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects,
groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to
prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and
attention to detail; ability to process information with high
levels of accuracy.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures - Working
- Knowledge of the organization's customer support policies,
standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all
Problem Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to
Sales Support and Administration - Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales tasks, tools and procedures and the ability
to support an organization's sales plan and process.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent
degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to
accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related
business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a
comparable combination of education and experience (including
military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons
regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or
other categories protected by law
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Erie , Client Solution Specialist Sr, Other , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!