Agribusiness Student - Saskatchewan
Company: Richardson International Limited
Posted on: January 24, 2023
At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the
heart of everything we do. For over 160 years, Richardson has been
dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in
agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada's Best
Managed Companies. Richardson has approximately 3,000 employees
across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. At Richardson, we are
committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in
our people and our communities.
Richardson Pioneer, a division of Richardson International, is
Canada's leading agribusiness. Richardson Pioneer supports Canadian
farmers throughout the growing season - providing agronomic
services and advice, selling crop inputs, buying their crops at
harvest and selling them to markets around the world through the
most efficient network of high throughput Ag Business Centres in
Working with Richardson opens the door to a world of possibility.
We currently have opportunities for Agribusiness Summer Students at
Richardson Pioneer Ag Business Centres across Western Canada.
Summer Students are responsible for providing support to our teams
at Richardson Pioneer and for supporting the efficient and
profitable operation of our Ag Business Centres.
* Assist with crop input retail activities
* Scout crops for weeds, disease and insects
* Soil & tissue testing
* Assist with the purchase, storage and shipping of grain
* Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner
* Provide excellent customer service to our farm customers
* Strong interest and knowledge of Agriculture
* Highly self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Students or graduates of an Agriculture degree or diploma program
focusing on Agronomy, Plant Science or Soil Science
* Agriculture background is considered an asset but not
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package
consisting of competitive salary and training and career
Interested candidates should click the Apply icon to apply online
by February 3, 2023.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women,
Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities
are encouraged to apply and self-identify.
Keywords: Richardson International Limited, Erie , Agribusiness Student - Saskatchewan, Other , Wilcox, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!