Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: North East
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description: Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable Specialist
Summary: Provide financial, administrative, and clerical services
to one or all business units of the organization efficiently and
accurately. The incumbent will be responsible for performing data
entry, data verification, processing, and monitoring incoming
payments Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable Specialist
- Prepare bills, invoices, and payments with accuracy and obtain
authorization for payments.
- Perform financial transactions with integrity and in compliance
with financial policies and procedures set forth by federal and
- Verify, classify, compute, record, and post account receivable
- Reconcile account ledgers to ensure proper posting.
- Verify discrepancies and recommend resolution.
- Maintain financial security by following internal accounting
- Ensure that margins and markups are calculated and reported
accurately to minimize adverse financial risk.
- Provide support during internal and external audit events when
- Work collaboratively to streamline accounting processes to
improve efficiency and reduce errors within the process.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal communication skills and proper
telephone etiquette when answering the phone for vendors,
customers, employees, and the team.
- Validate vendor bills and prepare for payment.
- Enter carrier information, including W-9 and insurance
- Assist with other accounting-related activities such as bank
reconciliation, etc. Requirements: Accounts Receivable/ Accounts
Payable Specialist Requirements:
- Accounting Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proven work experience relative to accounts receivable/accounts
payable, accounting, or relevant industry experience.
- Proficient understanding of basic accounting principles, fair
credit practices, and collection regulations.
- Proficient ability to calculate and manage financial figures
and records and apply logical reasoning to resolve data point
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and data entry skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive business
- Experience with QuickBooks, NetSuite, and Microsoft Office
products (Word/Excel)Must possess and display strong interpersonal
skills to effectively communicate with vendors, customers,
employees, and team.
Keywords: Wavepoint3pl, Erie , Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , North East, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!