Injection Mold Design Detailer
Company: Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Type: Contract To Hire
Location: Saegertown, Pennsylvania
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions is looking for a Mold Design
Detailer for a shop located in Crawford County
Position: Mold Design Detailer
Shift: Monday-Friday: 7am-4pm
Pay: $25.00-$35.00 BOE
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
Summary: The ideal candidate will be proficient in mechanical
design to support the development team. The role is to help prepare
detailed working diagrams of components, sub-assemblies and
assemblies, including dimensions, material, assembly methods, and
other engineering information. This person needs to have injection
mold design experience with Solid Edge or Solid Works design
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for
mechanical equipment, dies/tools, and controls, using
computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
- Coordinate with and consult members of product development team
to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve
design or other problems.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas,
and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and
the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or
to reduce production problems.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to
- Layout and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to
depict functional relationships of components, assemblies and
Experience and Skills
- High School Graduate, Associate degree/certificate in CAD
- Minimum of 2 year experience with Solidworks (expert
- Experienced with ANSI and ISO drafting practices
- Experienced with GD&T
- Experienced with generating Limited Dimensioning Drawings
- Proficient in computer software programs Microsoft Word,
Outlook and Excel...
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and accurately
to complete tasks without constant supervision
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, oral and written
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions. Who we are?
We are committed to understanding the needs of the clients and the
individuals we represent. Our goal is to find candidates who bring
success, not only to themselves but to the company as a whole. By
doing this, we will consistently add value for our clients, our
candidates, and our company.
Keywords: Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions, Erie , Injection Mold Design Detailer, Other , Saegertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!