Location: North East
Posted on: November 23, 2022
- Perform repair and preventative maintenance on equipment,
machinery, buildings, and facility grounds across the organization
- Concrete floors
- Damaged racking
- Dock doors, levelers, and other dock equipment and
- Electrical fundamental projects
- Equipment repair
- General construction and carpentry
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment and machinery as
- Operate machinery including forklift, backhoe, skid steer, plow
truck, and other equipment as needed for snow removal, repairs, or
- Perform plumbing repairs and general heating maintenance.
- Participate in new construction projects and maintenance
including design, welding, and carpentry.
- Adhere to all safety standards and practice safe environment
- All other duties assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Experience with design and construction and metal fabrication
- Strong mechanical aptitude including mathematics
- Strong attention to detail and safety standards
- Ability to multitask and prepare for interruptions and changing
- Regard safety as a high priority
- Maintain a positive attitude and customer service standard
- Clearly communicate including strong interpersonal skills
- Able to lift 50 pounds PI196773669
Keywords: Wavepoint3pl, Erie , Maintenance Tech, Other , North East, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!