Company: Westinghouse Nuclear
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that
supports Westinghouse's mission to provide clean energy solutions?
At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most
valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the
most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value
of diversity in the global workplace!
This Principal Sales Engineer will be responsible to understand and
communicate customer's needs to business unit. Assure customer's
requirements are met and contract value is maximized consistent
with Westinghouse strategic and financial objectives. Act as focal
point for all communications with customer and lead major business
unit marketing activities, contract execution, order implementation
and control, and resolution of problems for specific customer.
Your Day to Day:
* Lead activities related to sales and marketing, order
implementation, cash flow, and resolution of problems for specific
* Using the customer relations management tool to manage the orders
entered pipeline and associated actions to achieve target
* Develop and maintain critical working relationships with internal
and external customer personnel up to and including senior manager
to director level. Act as focal point for customer requests.
Understands the customer's organization, objectives, and
expectations thoroughly, including utility economics and
articulates this internally for offer / proposal development.
* Maintain comprehensive knowledge of Westinghouse
products/services. Increase sales by integration of product/service
knowledge of capabilities and proactively promote to resolve
customer needs. Participate in implementation of complex sales
* Develop specific customer business plans and objectives,
including competition and market conditions information.
* Lead problem resolution efforts, often through direct customer
contact, scope, warranty, deficiency, suspense, and cost/scheduler
conflicts. Assure issues are promptly resolved internally and
maintains appropriate customer communications.
* Collaborate with product line resources for routine and emergency
situations when necessary to meet customer's needs.
* Establish agenda for customer meetings, assure proper attendance
and preparation of presentation material, make presentations, and
conduct meeting. Develop innovative approaches for presenting new
products and services.
Who You Are:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent related technical
* Typically, a minimum of eight years' experience in sales
techniques, product line/marketing or projects organizations is
* Previous customer-oriented experience highly desirable.
* Knowledge of NSSS systems, business unit products, services,
commercial operations, financial planning and strategic
* Field experience highly valued.
* Leadership BARs: Individual Contributor
Employment opportunities may require access to information which is
subject to the export control regulations of the United States.
Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made
in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment
opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the
comparable export control requirements of that country and of the
Keywords: Westinghouse Nuclear, Erie , Sales Engineer, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!