Company: Associated Spring, Barnes Group Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Associated Spring, Barnes Group Inc.Tool Maker / $31.88-$33.31
per hour / Corry, PAMust Haves:
Prior experience as a Toolmaker in a
high volume manufacturing facilityAccuracy and attention to
detailsBlueprint readingTool makingBench workShop mathEducation:
Trade CertificationWhy Us:Challenge the status quoWorking at Barnes
means you never stop learning. It means you expect the unexpected.
Do you see the dots that other people aren't connecting? Join us to
develop modern technologies and solutions that help change the
world.Unleash Your PotentialGrowing your career at Barnes means
learning from teams with a wide range of skill sets and
experiencing hands-on mentorship.Culture & DiversityPromoting
fairness, equality, safety and diversity is fundamental to how we
work together.Great Benefits
- Medical coverage
- Dental Coverage
- 401K with company contribution
- Safety equipment reimbursement (prescription safety
glasses/safety toe shoes)
- Annual tool allowance ($600)
- Twelve company paid holidays
- 1.5 times Saturday overtime, 2x times Sunday overtimeJob
- Plan, lay out, construct and repair a wide variety of tools,
complicated blanking, forming, piercing dies, progressive and
combination dies, drill jigs with difficult locating or nesting
feature, form tools, four slide tools, fixtures and attachments for
close and exacting operations, multiple location gauges, special
tools, fixtures and parts for experimental and repair work.
- Interpret drawings, sketches or samples, and plan and layout
work in proper operational sequence. - Visualize finished job, make
necessary mathematical calculations, and select allowances for
metal flow, spring, shrinkage, fitting and finishing.
- Recognize and report for correction any errors in blueprints
that would interfere with production.
- Perform a wide variety of machine tool and EDM operations
requiring difficult and unusual set ups and methods to maintain
very close tolerances and inter-relationships.
- Perform skilled bench work such as filing, lapping, scraping,
fitting, timing, indexing, welding, tool hardening, assembly and
adjusting to insure correct fits and proper operation.
- Detect faulty operations or defective material; confer with
foreman/supervisor on unusual conditions.Follow all safety policies
- Prior experience as a Tool Maker in a high volume manufacturing
- Formal Tool Maker apprenticeship program completion and
possession of a journeyperson card or 8+ years experience as a Tool
- High degree of accuracy/attention to detail.
- Willingness to join the union (UAW) after 90-day introductory
- Ability to accurately read micrometers, calipers and various
- -High school/GED
- Registered apprenticeship program graduateAbout Us:Since 1857,
Engineering Innovative Precision Spring & Stamping
SolutionsAssociated Spring -is a strategic supplier and a business
of -. -Since 1857, we have been a pioneer, leader & innovator in
the engineered - -& precision metal component manufacturing
industry. Our precise solutions are built in facilities
strategically located across the globe.Our engineering capability &
manufacturing expertise are part of what makes our global precision
components trusted to solve complex consumer product process design
challenges. It is our goal to provide Barnes products that help you
achieve increased performance by improving fatigue life. With our
engineered springs, washers, and stampings, your product and their
components will have optimal lifecycle costs.Our springs are
critical in applications across multiple industries including:
Transportation, Aerospace, Construction, Medical, Energy,
Telecommunications, Industrial, Consumer Goods & many others.
-today to find out how the precision solutions experts at
Associated Spring can help your business.Engineering Innovative
Precision Spring & Stamping SolutionsPosted: 9 daysBenefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Athletic Club Membership
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Jury Duty LeavePandoLogic. Keywords: Tool and Die Maker,
Location: Corry, PA - 16407
Keywords: Associated Spring, Barnes Group Inc., Erie , Tool Maker, Other , Corry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!