Thermal Press Tech I
Company: Justrite Safety Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JustriteSafety Groupis a growing family of industrial safety
companies. Together we protect workers, workplaces, and the
environment with a comprehensive range of industrial safety
solutions. All Justrite Safety Group portfolio companies are united
by deep safety knowledge, long experience, and a commitment to
protecting people, property, and the planet.SUMMARY:Checkers, a
Justrite Safety Group company is looking for a Thermal Press Tech
for their Titusville, PA operations.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for monitoring and operating a large thermal press
along with other tools and equipment.
- Pre-testing on plastic prior to production.
- Pouring plastic pellets in a set mold and leveling with partner
before applying the lid and placing in the press.
- Inspect gauges on equipment throughout shift including air
pressure, oil level in the heater, and temperature ofthe
- Remove mold from press and let cool.
- Break mat out of mold and trim edges.
- Stack mats and separate for processing.BENEFITS:We offer
excellent comprehensive benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Health Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending
- Paid time off including vacation & personal time
- 401K - with company match. Both pretax and Roth options
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness ProgramSalary Estimate: $13/hourThe estimate
displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired.
Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may
include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have
and comparison to other employees already in this role. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Justrite Safety Group, Erie , Thermal Press Tech I, Other , Titusville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!