Location: North East
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Mid-Shift 10:00am - 7:00pm or 12:00pm - 9:00pm Diesel Mechanic
employees are responsible for providing diagnostic and repair
services to the company's tractors and trailers. ?
- Capable of using all diagnostic equipment and resources.
- Utilizes vehicle's computer electronics systems to interpret
failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Perform service calls on emergency breakdowns.
- Performs comprehensive maintenance and PM on tractors,
trailers, converter dollies, lift-gates, light-duty vehicles, and
other company-owned assets.
- Basic knowledge and aptitude to diagnose the cause of most
malfunction and perform repairs to manufacturer specifications
including engines, transmissions, clutches, driveline,
differential, steering, suspensions, fuel and ignition systems,
exhaust systems, HVAC systems, lift-gate hydraulic, mechanical, and
- Demonstrates proficiency in the repair and diagnosis (with some
assistance; power trains including differentials, drive shafts,
PTO's and wheel ends; Electrical systems including starters,
alternators; Electronic components including, ECM's, ECU's,
sensors, etc.,; Engine items including turbos, fan clutches,
injectors, cooling systems, etc.; Brake systems including ABS,
suspension systems (spring and air)
- Class A CDL preferred
- PA State class 7 inspection license preferred?
Diesel Mechanic Requirements
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience as a heavy equipment diesel
mechanic or technician.
- Experience in refrigeration units, heavy-duty transmissions,
alignment, schematics, and other rebuilds, mechanical and
electrical solutions preferred.
- FMCA pre-employment drug screening
- Must have own tools. PI191378797
Keywords: Wavepoint3pl, Erie , Diesel Mechanic, Other , North East, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!