Company: Pittsburgh Marriott North
Posted on: September 23, 2022
**$500 Sign on Bonus**
We're looking for a qualified, motivated Housekeeping
The Housekeeping Inspector will supervise, direct, assist, and
assure the completion of housekeeping tasks assigned to Room
Attendants and Housepersons in guest rooms and corridors to
maintain Pyramid Hotel Groups high standards of cleanliness.
- Visually inspect VIP rooms, guest rooms and corridors for
cleanliness and appearance.
- Train and monitor performance of room attendants and
housepersons. Provide organization, instruction, guidance,
communication, counselling, as well as exercise good judgement,
while reinforcing high standards of quality.
- Prepare work performance reports on all personnel assigned to
work area and submit to the Executive Housekeeper. Ensure all jobs
are completed within the shift.
- Take requested inventories of furniture, fixtures, equipment
and supplies, etc.
- Ensure that both carts and linen/supply closets are kept clean,
neat, and stocked according to departmental guidelines. Upon
inspection of VIP rooms, make certain all VIP supplies are in
- Report all maintenance deficiencies in guest rooms and
corridors via work orders. Telephone deficiencies considered
emergencies to the maintenance department.
- Expedite special guest requests, such as extra towels, blankets
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a combination of the following
supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each
function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the
particular requirements of the hotel.
- Assist room attendants and houseperson in securing all supplies
and tools necessary for the completion of their jobs as the need
- Report all suspicious persons or actions, hazardous conditions,
etc. to the Security Department.
- Respond to guest questions. Provide guest assistance,
directions, and information as requested.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee
safety in fire or other emergency situations.
Other duties as assigned such as assisting Room Attendants when
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can
perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills
Ability to lift, reach, bend, stoop, stand and walk continuously,
climb stairs, and push or pull heavy equipment.
Ability to read, write and communicate in English in order to
complete forms such as a room status report and meet guest
Ability to provide clear direction, instruction and guidance to
Ability to organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
Ability to exercise judgement and implement control over the
performance of subordinates.
Any combination of education and experience that provides the
required knowledge, skills, and abilities. High School education
Minimum six months supervisory experience or one year of comparable
Housekeeping experience acceptable.
Note: The hotel functions seven (7) days a week and twenty-four
(24) hours per day. All employees, both management and hourly, must
realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to
move an employee from their accustomed shift as business demands.
Keywords: Pittsburgh Marriott North, Erie , Housekeeping Inspector, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!