Posted on: September 23, 2022
Volt has partnered with a well known manufacturing company in
need of an AP/AR Specialist in Erie, PA. This is a first shift,
Monday through Friday, DIRECT HIRE opportunity. Pay for this
position is $45,000-$50,000 based on experience. As an AP/AR
Specialist, you will;
- Responsible for billing, invoicing, collections, and
- Contractor insurance compliance
- Project revenue recognition and assigning projects to correct
- AP invoice entry
- Check processing
- Month end reporting duties as assigned To be considered for the
AP/AR Specialist role, candidates must meet the following
- Associates degree in Accounting, Business, or related
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting and/or invoicing experience
- Experience with AIA (G702/G703) billing highly preferred.
- Previous work experience in a construction and/or manufacturing
industry a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with all
- Proficient with Office365 with advanced Excel skills.
- Solid organizational skills including multi-tasking and time
- Attention to detail a must. Immediate InterviewsVolt is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Volt, Erie , AP/AR Specialist, Other , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!