Lead Team Member
Company: Circle K Stores, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Store 4704212: 830 Rt 19 North, Waterford, Pennsylvania
Lead Customer Service Representative
We want you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun
environment and to grow your career - look no further.
As a Lead Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short & Long Term
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Large, Stable Employer
- Fast Career Opportunities
- Work With Fun, Motivated People
- Task Variety
- Paid Comprehensive Training
- 401K With a Competitive Company Match
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Your key responsibilities:
You will greet customers, run the register, cashier, make purchase
suggestions and sometimes work with our food program. You will also
gain entry level management experience by leading shifts on a
regular basis. There is never a dull moment as you will be working
around the store (inside and out) in many different areas to help
maintain our high standards for store appearance and provide fast
and friendly service to our customers. Provide regular and
predicable onsite attendance.
You will interact with many customers daily, all while working with
a fun, energetic team accomplishing daily tasks around the
You are good at:
- Selling products to customers
- Providing excellent customer care
- Communication and friendly conversation
- Performing at a quick pace while having fun
- Working as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
- Coming up with great ideas to solve problems
- Thinking quickly and offering suggestions
- Leading a team of employees
- Entry level employee supervision
Great if you have:
- Retail and customer service experience
- Entry level management experience
- Sales associate or cashiering experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Motivation to advance in your career!
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the
ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Keywords: Circle K Stores, Inc., Erie , Lead Team Member, Other , Waterford, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!