Company: Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position: HostStatus: Non-Exempt HourlySupervisor: Dining Room
Manager / Shift ManagerJob Classification: Food ServicePosition
Summary:Our hosts understand the power behind a first impression.
They are the first smiling face our guests see as they enter our
doors. By providing sincere personal greetings and accommodating
special seating requests, our hosts make our guests feel truly
welcome. Highly organized and quickly responding to guest requests,
our hosts are responsible for ensuring proper seating rotation,
possessing a strong knowledge of our menu and daily offerings, and
the ability to cash out our guests if needed. Also skilled in
resolving guest complaints or concerns, our hosts ensure that each
guest leaves happy and wanting to return. Qualification
- Must be able to properly operate computer register.
- Working by standing and walking the entire shift.
- Having excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Interacting with guests to make them feel at home.
- Working in a loud, fast-paced and hectic environment.Required
Keywords: Hoss's Steak & Sea House, Erie , Host, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!