Location: North East
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a Packaging Supervisor to join
our team to supervise various packaging activities at specified
safety, quality, production efficiency, and cost standards.
Provides leadership, planning and resources to help create a
high-performance work environment in manufacturing. Responsible for
safety, sanitation, quality, productivity, cost, employee/labor
relations, and more.What You'll Do:
- Promote and ensure the safety and quality of Welch's products
by performing daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and audits of
production areas and activities. Auditing and reviewing of employee
performance, HACCP and Food Safety paperwork, Time and Attendance,
SOP's, GMPs, and more.
- Supervise production personnel in the accomplishment of
packaging objectives, while driving a culture of employee
- Provide planning and direction to employees in daily operations
of the department. This includes; assigning responsibilities,
coordinating work efforts, removing obstacles, monitoring
performance, and driving for success.
- Lead cost savings and continuous improvement initiatives.Who
- A proven leader who understands and shows ownership of their
own duties as well as a broad sense of ownership of the performance
of their department, plant, and company. To be an ambassador of
Welch's up and down the chain of command.
- A proactive leader who takes the tactical and strategic steps
to improve overall safety, quality, food safety, and plant
performance. A leader who is dedicated to improving themselves,
others, and the company. -
- A team player who has the interpersonal skills to manage
relationships within the plant, as well as provide feedback to team
members in an effective and respectful manner.
- Ability to work 3rd shift on a rotating schedule.What You'll
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a focus of Operations
Management or Engineering. An equivalent combination of education
and experience may be considered.
- Minimum 2-5 years manufacturing experience. Experience in Food
& Beverage Manufacturing is preferred.What You'll Enjoy
- Collaborative colleagues working together to deliver
- Competitive compensation package.
- Robust health and paid time off benefits.
- Generous 401k plan
- Discounts on Welch's productsWelch's is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Protected
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Welch's, Erie , Packaging Supervisor, Other , North East, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!