Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs.
ComForCare invites you to join our growing team! ComForCare is
certified as a Great Place to Work - come find out why! We are
offering immediate opportunities to work as a Caregiver/Home Health
Aide in Allegheny, Beaver, Butler and Lawrence Counties. Regularly
scheduled PAID TRAINING is available and our on-staff RN offers
hands-on training to help keep both our clients and caregivers
safe. Why work for ComForCare?
- Competitive wages & benefits. Earn a living while making a
- Job training: we coach our caregivers towards success and
continuously invest to grow your skills.
- Online & RN-led training programs.
- Serve seniors in your local community - we match caregivers
with positions near their house.
- Full-time & part-time hours available.
- Immediate opportunities available after orientation.
- Make an impact in your local community.
- Make new friends while serving those in need. What youll be
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family. What
were looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus, but not a requirement.Your safety is our
top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective
equipment (PPE) to all of our team members. Compensation: $11.00 -
$15.00 per hour Live your best life possible while helping others
live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do.
For that reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day. At
ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our caregivers
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
with. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To
Work! Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the
response was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that
ComForCare is in fact a Great Place To Work. By selecting the
positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for
employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare
franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any
of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each
independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions
relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring
and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my
application. Any questions about your application or the hiring
process must be directed to the locally owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee. Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Erie , Companion Caregiver, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!