Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Eat'n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently
creating smiles for our guests. As our shift supervisor, you set
the tone of the shift by spreading smiles and maintaining guest
level satisfaction. Our family dining experience offers you
extremely flexible schedules to meet your work/life needs. We offer
a career development path for all restaurant team members.
Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal
during your shift.
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The
Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Projects a leadership image in verbal and written
- Assist management in enforcing controls and systems to meet or
- Leads team members to meet shift goals.
- Ensures and adheres to all company human resource
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Team members are also required to perform other tasks as
directed by a manager.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been
a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Erie , Shift Supervisor, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!