Team Member - Entry Level
Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Eat'n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently
creating smiles for our guests. As our take out team member, you
are the meal hero providing our guests with convenient to go food.
Our family dining experience offers you extremely flexible
schedules to meet your work/life needs. We offer a career
development path for all restaurant team members.
Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal
during your shift.
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The
Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Follows proper procedures for take out including answering the
take-out phone within three rings.
- Takes guest order using and writing everything on the take-out
order form, repeating the order back to the guest, and following
all procedures to ensure order accuracy.
- Complete understanding of the menu to ensure excellent guest
- Entering guest orders into the computer system, including all
- Packages guest order in the proper take out packaging.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed
including seating guests.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Team members are also required to perform other tasks as
directed by a supervisor.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been
a core value of ours for over 70 years. Associated topics: back
end, conference, deli manager, gerente de cocina, gm, manager,
operations, restaurant manager, restaurant operations,
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Erie , Team Member - Entry Level, Other , Franklin, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!