Company: Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Position: CookStatus: Non-Exempt HourlySupervisor: Kitchen Manager
/ Shift ManagerJob Classification: Food ServicePosition Summary:No
restaurant is complete without a highly skilled individual who can
create a visually stunning, highly flavorful, and perfectly
prepared entre. Highly organized, efficient, and possessing strong
attention to detail, our cooks ensure that each meal they prepare
is of the highest quality and will not serve any meal that does not
achieve our standards. Strong menu knowledge, an ability to follow
recipes, and an ability to utilize a variety of cooking methods and
procedures are just a few of the essentials for this position.
Strong communication and listening skills coupled with a sincere
desire to provide quality entrees with the guest as the #1 priority
round this position out. We believe in developing our cooks
culinary skills by cross-training them into various cook positions
throughout our operations such as Line, Sautee, and
- Operating grills, steamers, fryers, probes, convection ovens
- Using knives, tongs, spatulas, scoops, etc.
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Working in a very hot, 90+ degree climate for extended periods
- Reading recipes, guest orders, etc.
- Working by standing or walking the entire shift.
- Frequent bending, reaching, and stooping.
- Working in a noisy, fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Hoss's Steak & Sea House, Erie , Cook, Other , Meadville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!