Complaint Resolution Unit Specialist
Company: BSI Financial Services
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin BSI Financial Services as a Complaint
Resolution Unit Specialist. The Complaint Resolution Specialist is
responsible for reviewing borrowers and third-party inquiries and
complaints, researching facts surrounding those inquiries, and
carefully drafting a response to the inquiries within the required
time frames. Position Type and Expected Hours of WorkThis is a
full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m., and may require overtime.What Will You
- Review incoming letters, complaints, and qualified written
- Review account details and investigate complaints and inquiries
for specific issues raised in the complaints; Gather needed
information to respond to the complaint.
- Draft and revise complaint response to the borrower or third
party ensuring that the issues are answered completely and
effectively with proper use of spelling and grammar.
- Upon approval and clearance to send response out, scan document
to PC, document the complaint tracker & companywide database and
archive; mail/fax/overnight response to the borrower, third party,
or regulator, as necessary.
- Communicates with Borrowers, Clients, and various other
departments within BSI to coordinate resolution of specific
business line complaints.
- Identifies high-level complaints or incidents that may have a
significant impact on the company.
- Notifies management in a timely manner when high-level
complaints are identified.
- Responsible for meeting legal requirements and following
internal policies.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Customer service experience, preferred
- Proficient with Word/Excel/Internet; Knowledge of PC
hardware/software operation required. for complaint research,
documentation, and archives.
- Knowledge of Fiserv or Serengeti systems is a plus.
- Industry-specific experience, preferred
- Project management, presentation design, and process mapping
skills are a plus. Excellent use of English; commanding
understanding of grammar, syntax, and punctuation.
- Ability to function in a high-volume setting with tight
- Professional business communication skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and prioritize
and manage multiple tasks and activities
- Requires explicit attention to detailEEO StatementWe are an
equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: BSI Financial Services, Erie , Complaint Resolution Unit Specialist, Other , Titusville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!