Machinist - Level 2 ***$2500 Sign On Bonus***
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and
materials*****Sign On Bonus $2500*****The future is what youmake
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers,innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in
an eco-friendly way,keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe onMars. Working at Honeywell isn t
just about developing cool things. That s why all ofour employees
enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across differentfields
Are you ready to help us make the future?Produce high quality
products and services for our customers. You will assemble and
inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided
to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to
ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set
up and monitor the production of product in your area and
participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to
address safety, production and quality improvements.Key
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and productive work environmentwhile
wearing all applicable personal protective equipment and following
allrequired safety practices.
- Primary tasks includelathe turning, milling, and cutting
titanium, aluminum, and copper using CNCand manual lathes, mills,
band saws, and other pieces of equipment.
- Performing visual anddimensional inspections of parts using
micrometers, calipers, andnon-destructive testing equipment to
ensure products meet Quality standards.
- Filling out inspectionreports and production work order
- Cross-training withother machinists to become knowledgeable and
proficient in all productionareas.
- Participate incontinuous improvement activities.
- Support the HoneywellOperating System
- Will need to work 2ndor 3rd shift (2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am), and
occasional overtime is required.Physical Job Demands
Ability to lift 50 pounds.Will be
able to stand on feet for long periods of time.Will wear proper
safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment. YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Industrial work experience with a preferred minimum of 2
- 3-5+ Years machining experience or equivalent education
- Demonstrated ability to operate lathes, saws and other
- CNC programming / G-code programming highly desired.
- Dimensional measurement experience using micrometers, calipers,
and tape measures.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity.
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
- Ability to communicate information clearly. PMT202020Additional
JOB ID: HRD134416Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 195 Hartzell School
Road,Fombell,Pennsylvania,16123,United StatesNonexemptDue to US
export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or
have protected status.Customer Experience (GLOBAL)Honeywell is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
veteran status. Associated topics: automated, automated machinery,
cad, cnc machining, computer aided manufacturing, computer aided
design, computerized numerical control, fabrication, precision,
Keywords: Honeywell, Erie , Machinist - Level 2 ***$2500 Sign On Bonus***, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!