Overnight Front Desk Associate (Monday night to Thursday night, 11pm-7am)
Company: Best Western Plus Cranberry - Pittsburgh North
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Best Western Plus Cranberry - Pittsburgh North at 5001
Cranberry Springs Drive in Cranberry Township, PA has 102
beautifully appointed guest rooms with upscale sleeping and bath
amenities, providing guests with the best in rest and relaxation.
The hotel's common areas are also thoughtfully designed with
impressive design elements including sleek contemporary
furnishings, attractive lighting elements, and pops of color.We are
currently hiring for the position of overnight Front Desk Associate
(Monday night to Thursday night, 11pm-7am. Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday off)Job Summary: Represents the hotel to the guest
throughout all stages of the guest's stay by working with all hotel
personnel to ensure every guest experiences superior customer care.
Responsibilities include registering guests, assigning rooms,
accommodating special requests, and ensuring the guests have a
pleasant stay and smooth checkout.Job Duties:
- Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department.
Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
Knows cancellation procedures.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room
- Registers arriving guests and assigns rooms.
- Coordinates guest room maintenance work with the engineering
and maintenance division.
- Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the Manager On
- Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and
- Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary
- Maintains customer's privacy.
- Maintains a high level of professional appearance and
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous overnight experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to communicate with the public, hotel staff, and
management in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of surrounding areas and local events.
- Ability to understand and adhere to proper credit, check
cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures. Able to
properly secure guest information.
- Ability to learn safety, emergency, and accident prevention
policies and procedures.
- Skilled in the use of front office equipment.
- Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette.Reporting:
- No direct reports
- Reports to Director, Front of House Operations (Day to Day
- Reports to General Manager (General Supervision)''Work
Location: One locationJob Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $14.00 -
$15.00 per hourSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shiftWork Location: One location
Keywords: Best Western Plus Cranberry - Pittsburgh North, Erie , Overnight Front Desk Associate (Monday night to Thursday night, 11pm-7am), Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!