Assistant Business Manager
Company: Weber Murphy Fox Inc.
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Weber Murphy Fox Inc.
Manager / $18-$20 per hour / Erie, PA
accounting/finance/bookkeeping experienceAttention to detailHigh
level of accuracy
Weber Murphy Fox is seeking an Assistant Business Manager to
join our Erie office. This is a part-time opportunity requiring at
least 16-20 hours per week. Additional hours may be available based
on the candidates skills and experience. Qualified candidates will
have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of accounting/finance/bookkeeping
experience, exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to
communicate and work well with individuals on all levels.
Candidates must be motivated, articulate, and an action-oriented
JOB REQUIREMENTS / DUTIES:
- Code, audit and facilitate payment of trade
- Prepare and submit semi-monthly payroll and
associated taxes when needed (as backup to payroll admin)
- Assist in preparing year end 1099’s, W-2’s
and any other associated tax forms
- Coordinate the purchase and maintenance of
office equipment and supplies
- Assist in generating monthly project
- Assist Construction Management team with
creating, maintaining, and coordinating comprehensive project
- Draft, manage and execute AIA contracts for
design services, consultant engineering services and trade
- General administrative duties including
filing, answering phones, mail, etc.
Weber Murphy Fox is an equal opportunity
employer. Salary is commensurate with
- 3-5 years accounting / finance /
- Relevant experience working in a fast-paced
environment (Design/Architecture/Construction background a
- Outstanding time management and
- Friendly, outgoing personality with
exemplary verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail and high level of
- Collaborative and professional work
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as
to learn more about us.
Established in 1967, Weber
Murphy Fox is an
inter-disciplinary firm offering architecture, interior design,
planning, landscape architecture, construction management, and
historic preservation targeted toward several markets including
higher education, K-12, healthcare, housing, and recreation. With
three offices in two states, we are a company that is motivated by
our clients, our world, and by collaboratively creating
environments that inspire us all.
Keywords: Weber Murphy Fox Inc., Erie , Assistant Business Manager, Other , Waterford, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!