Assistant Manager - Optical
Company: Eyeglass World
Posted on: October 12, 2021
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see
their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye
care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
As part of the National Vision family of optical retailers,
Eyeglass World keeps customers happy with an impressively wide
range of services and products. Recently named to the top 3
of Newsweek America’s Best Customer Service 2019, Eyeglass World
has over 100 locations across the United States.
We are looking for an Assistant Floor Manager to join our
growing team. The Assistant Floor Manager promotes the
achievement of sales goals through directly selling as well as
coaching and training other associates.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Oversee the sales floor and timely open and close the store
following proper procedures.
- Drive and achieve profit, sales and performance goals according
to NVI standards.
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets, and resources.
- Optimize and oversee the retail operation to ensure efficiency
and compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines.
Identify areas of opportunity and create an action plan for
- Convey a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
and ensure all associates do the same.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using “Ready When
Promised” production board.
- Communicate with the General Manager, District Manager, and
Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with doctor(s)
associated with the store and serve as liaison between doctor and
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable
- Optical sales experience. Coaching and training experience is
- Maintain Optical license in states that require licensure.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate
- Sound understanding of store operations and standards for
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to present clear and concise information and respond to
questions from managers, associates, and customers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze, create, and understand financial
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied
- ABO and NCLE Certified (Recommended).
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website www.nationalvision.com to
Keywords: Eyeglass World, Erie , Assistant Manager - Optical, Other , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!