Fabricator - 2nd Shift
Company: Industrial Sales and Manufacturing, Inc.
Location: North East
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Industrial Sales and Manufacturing,
Fabricator - 2nd Shift /
$40K-$50K / Erie, PA
1 to 3 years experience with shears,
lasers, spot welding, brake press and/or press operation.Good
dexterityPhysical StaminaGood organizational skillsExcellent
- Operate various equipment – Brake Press, Shear, Roll, Spot
Welding, Tube Bender, Micro-hite
- Operating a Laser/plasma cutting equipment is a bonus
- Reading and understanding blueprints and work
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications using various
- Ensuring that all the requirements on the blueprints and
specifications are met.
- Using various fabrication equipment to complete parts.
- Ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met.
- Maintaining a production schedule.
- Testing products for their functionality.
- Troubleshooting products to minimize problems or recalls.
- Reporting and detailing product work instructions.
- Adhering to safety standards.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Ability to set up metal work machinery including rollers, drill
presses, brakes and shears
- Fabricating and constructing metal components
- Grinding and finishing completed products
- Performing quality checks on completed products
Industrial Sales and Manufacturing, Inc., (ISM) is a
full-service contract manufacturer of high quality component parts
for original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s). The company provides
a full array of Machining, Fabrication, Assembly, Testing and
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
Keywords: Industrial Sales and Manufacturing, Inc., Erie , Fabricator - 2nd Shift, Other , North East, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!