Imaging Services Student Tech
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Magee-Womens Hospital at UPMC Hamot is hiring an
Imaging Services Student Tech to join the OBGYN Ultrasound team!
The first of its kind in northwestern Pennsylvania, Magee-Womens,
UPMC Hamot is devoted to meeting the health care needs of women and
infants in the greater Erie community. This role will be scheduled
for varied daylight
May perform imaging procedures at a technical level under the
supervision of a registered technologist, incorporating learning
and education with the performance of tasks to assist the
technologist in their responsibilities.
- Depending on modality, may utilize complex imaging equipment
for the acquisition, analysis, reconstruction and documentation of
image data and completes procedures according to protocol under the
supervision of a Radiologist or Technologist.
- May perform daily equipment inspections, warm-up procedures and
follow Quality Control Program under supervision of a
- Assist Radiologist and Technologist setting up contrast;
however, will never be responsible for loading or priming the
- Obtain quality images while following radiation safety
standards and protocols.
- Assist with positioning and performing exams, but should never
hold the detector or patients for Radiation procedures.
- Arrive patients, track exams, scan scripts, and schedule exams
in the Radiology Information Systems. .
- Assist Radiologist and Technologist in performing
- Maintain clinical proficiency for all completed competencies
and equipment skills.
Must be an active 2nd year student
in ARRT, ARDMS, CNMT, or NMCTB approved school.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Act 34
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: UPMC, Erie , Imaging Services Student Tech, Other , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!