Registered Nurse - Home Health (Venango County)
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Venango County is hiring a Registered Nurse to join its
a Full-Time position working mainly Monday-Friday, Daylight hours.
Holiday, Weekend, and On Call availability
Currently offering up to a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus to
those who qualify!
the team that’s providing the highest quality of home health care
in our communities. With state-of-the-art safety protocols and the
support of an academic medical center, UPMC Home Health has
demonstrated a continued commitment to keeping both our patients
and our employees safe and healthy, especially throughout the
true impact in your community where you’ll have the confidence that
your care is clinically backed by a best-in-class health care
system and the rewarding knowledge that you are changing lives
Home health nursing can provide you with an impactful
career that also provides opportunities for advancement, access to
the most modern equipment and technology, and excellent benefits.
Our home health nurses love the flexible daylight hours, one-on-one
patient care, independence, focus on patient education, and having
the ability to be true patient
Job title and salary will be based upon
qualifications and career ladder
- Coordinates case management activities within a multi
disciplinary health care team to insure appropriate delivery of
services to patient. Initiates, coordinates and insures ongoing
communication with the physician and other members of the health
- Attends and participates in patient care conferences, team
meetings and other related meetings. Performs duties and job
responsibilities in a fashion which coincides with the service
management philosophy of UPMC Home Health Care towards patients,
visitors, staff, peers, physicians and other departments within the
- Identifies, develops and participates in process improvement
opportunities within the home health agency that will enhance the
quality of the services we provide.
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes and adjusts
nursing care process as indicated to ensure optimal patient care.
Initiates, coordinates and evaluates patient and family centered
- Establishes the plan of care in collaboration with the
physician, patient and UM Professional in accordance with the
physician orders and patient needs. Advises and consults with
family and other agency personnel, as appropriate.
- Completes documentation including visit assessment, OASIS, 485
and Verbal Orders accurately and promptly on the laptop device or
in written documentation while in the patient's home and within the
agency's and regulatory standards. Data syncs (transmits)
information same day.
- Exercise independent judgment in matters concerning emergent
and non-emergent patient care needs and communicate with the
- Participates in on-call coverage rotation for the agency
- Graduate of an accredit school of professional nursing
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- UPMC Home Health Care approved certification preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months of nursing experience in an Acute Care
Facility or Skilled Care Facility
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC approved national certification preferred. Current licensure
as a Registered Professional Nurse either in the state where the
facility is located or in a state covered by a licensure compact
agreement with the state where the facility is located. CPR
required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and
skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
- Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Act 33 with renewal
- Act 34
- UPMC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: UPMC, Erie , Registered Nurse - Home Health (Venango County), Other , Franklin, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!