Licensed Practical Nurse
Title: Licensed Practical Nurse Home Care! $21-$30 an
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses to
work with our homecare clients throughout the community. This
position offers flexible work hours and shift differential pay.
Also, we are offering a wide variety of bonuses listed below. If
you are interested, please apply to this position to be contacted
by a Client Service Supervisor.
Sign on bonus of $250.
Commitment to Consistent caring bonus of
Trach-Vent level up bonus of $1,000.
- You must complete a probationary period.
- You must complete 500 hours within 15 weeks.
- You must be open to travel or to working variable shifts in
order to complete these hours.
- You must be an active Aveanna field staff nurse in good
standing at time of payout.
- “Active” is defined as having working hours in the last 30
- Payment will be made after all eligibility requirements are
Qualifications of the Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must have good standing license (LPN) in the state in which the
clinician will practice
- Must have at least 6 months of hands on nursing experience
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide in home nursing care to infants,
children, and adolescents
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant
documentation of care provided in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
Benefits of the Licensed Practical Nurse
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off Available*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic
charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
- Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts;
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.