As a Technology Lead - Software Engineering (eCommerce), you'll
help to innovate and shape our products and services as we grow our
digital footprint across the corporation. Our developers are
dedicated to changing how PPG customers explore, experience, and
purchase PPG products.
- Leader responsible to establish world class development
competency within PPG Digital
- Lead high-performance development work teams
- Responsible for developing B2B customer facing eCommerce
solutions based on cutting-edge MACH based reference
- Lead the development of high-performance, secure, scalable, and
customer centric digital products.
- Architect, develop, and drive improvements to our evolving
backend and frontend infrastructure.
- Architect and develop CI/CD pipelines where needed
- Implement product features that have a direct impact on user
engagement and drive sales.
- Collaborate within the squad, crew (scaled agile release
train), and with customers to define product features and
- Innovate and experiment to find best fit solutions to meet
- Bachelor's Degree required in Software Engineering, Computer
Science or a related field preferred.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience with a proven
track record of building multi-region, multi-language, feature
toggled, B2B eCommerce applications or services as well as native
iOS and Android apps.
- At least 3+ years in leading and developing technical teams of
Front-End, Back-End or full stack developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability
to express complex technical concepts in audience appropriate
- Advanced experience in .NET technologies including C#
- Experience with Azure Cloud, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience in Single Page Application Frameworks (Angular
preferred), responsive design and MVC design patterns.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in building highly scalable web services and
building RESTful APIs
- Experience with eCommerce Platforms (CommerceTools
- Experience with Headless Content Management Systems (Kentico
- Experience with MS SQL or Azure SQL Databases
- Strong understanding, building and debugging of scalable, high
performance web applications built with reusability and
componentization in mind.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the
highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with
the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than
yesterday - everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG
helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products,
and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces
in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit
www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate
knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical
solutions that make a difference.
We are "One PPG" to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to
reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we
differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We
are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with
discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We
decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We
always act in the best interest of our company, customers,
shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday - everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees.
We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an
environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees,
creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the
ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age,
disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance
to complete your application due to a disability, please email
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage
you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so
that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the
Pay Transparency poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_
EEO is the Law:
EEO is the Law Supplement: