Night Crew Lead + $500 New Hire Bonus
Company: Giant Eagle, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year; Desire to become a
Non-union Team Leader .
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: CPR
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, guests, and products.
- Cultivate a foodie culture by sharing excitement and passion
for food with Team Members and guests.
- Perform all functions of a Team Leader in his/her absence, when
necessary and where appropriate.
- Direct Team Members by using work lists as well as
understanding and performing all duties required of an Overnight
Team Member. This includes directing, overseeing and evaluating all
training of new and current Team Members.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be scheduled
according to needs of business including but not limited to
necessary required amount of nights, weekends and holidays.
- Prepare products to be stocked by taking cases of pallets,
cutting them open and loading them onto a flat and pricing, if
- Be able to write department orders, monitor ordering, and
supervise stocking and receiving with latest tools and
technology/automated ordering systems. Track and reduce out of
stocks and participate in taking of physical inventories. Utilize
all available tools to help reduce and eliminate shrink.
- Provide guest service that exceeds expectations for both
internal and external guests. Understand all Guest Service
Initiatives and Measurement tools (i.e. Voice of Guest, Mystery
Shoppers). Respond to guest calls regarding product inquiries,
special orders and product requests. Address customer care calls
when appropriate. Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members not
meeting guest service standards.
- Take an active role in building the store's product assortment,
throughout the year and at resets by cultivating strong working
relationships with guests/vendors/suppliers.
- Follow company sampling requirements/suggestive selling and
comply with Day of the Week Merchandising initiatives.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure the safety of
Guests and Team Members while exceeding health and OSHA
- Comply and perform self-assessments to maintain necessary
standards and pass all steritech, internal and external audits.
Complete incident prevention checklists as required.
- Follow work designs and methods, and update as needed following
- Prepare, maintain and track records concerning inventories and
work processes to calculate monthly gross profits according to
- Be able to use and navigate all required company applications
resources including, but not limited to GE Central, the RTM system
- Attend and conduct daily team huddles as directed by Team
- Understand and adhere to all relevant local, state and federal
laws/guidelines as well as company policies. Responsible for
reporting any incidents in violation of these guidelines or
- Ability to react/respond to all emergency situations/Knowledge
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Inc., Erie , Night Crew Lead + $500 New Hire Bonus, Other , Meadville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!