Massage Therapist Full Time
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are Locally Owned & Erie Proud!
Give us an opportunity to show you just how different we really
Licensed Massage Therapists Full Time
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM!Revised pay structure
based on your experience, skills, and continuing
education.Compensation is provided for down time.
- Customize hours to your life with both part-time and full-time
- Opportunities for professionals who have their own business but
would like a steady supplemental income.
- We've changed & now offer a competitive hourly service pay
including compensation for down time 1st 3-months.
- Scheduled appointments around your daily min/max requirements
- One-hour non-paid break that is built into your day.
- Immediate bookings with clients, no seniority policy.
- Health care insurance available with employer contribution for
- Dental insurance available for full time.
- AFLAC insurance available for full time and part time.
- Paid personal time off for full time and part time.
- Free and reduced cost employee massages, facials, and retail
- Free CEU Classes.
- Department leadership is made up of ONLY experienced massage
- We embrace the uniqueness of you and your artistic
What We'll Accomplish Together
WORK SHOULD BE YOUR HAPPY PLACE
The perfect work life balance for a successful long-term
A company that cares about you and invests in your
- Paid initial training.
- Paid training and certifications in Hot Stone, Stretch,
Prenatal and Rapid Tension Relief.
- Paid uniforms and massage supplies.
- Paid laundering of spa sheets.
- Paid marketing to drive clients to you & build your book almost
- Quarterly evaluations to benchmark your
- Continued coaching and education held in one-on-one sessions
and in groups.
- Monthly and quarterly staff meetings to keep you informed and
- Online access to continual training and certification content
through Massage Envy University courses.
- Free massage trades when available.
- Regional and National recognition with exemplary
A company that gives you a great environment to work in.
- State of the art treatment rooms with hydraulic tables and
- Beautiful yet efficient spa environment with plenty of storage,
treatment rooms, manager office, associate office, lobby, separate
tranquility room and restrooms for guests.
- Large employee breakroom with lounge, storage, appointment
computers, phone, kitchen, utensils, and employee restroom with
- Separate laundry facilities for blankets and face cradle
- Family atmosphere where communication and openness is
Our commitment to safety
Outside experts-leaders in their field-were engaged to review
the Massage Envy brand standards that franchised locations are
required to follow to help protect the well-being of members,
guests, and employees.
- Thorough cleaning procedures including disinfecting tools,
equipment and high-touch surfaces with products registered by the
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for Use Against Emerging
Enveloped Viral Pathogens.
- Required training and certification in infection control and
- Face coverings provided for all service providers and guests
while performing all services.
What it Takes to Succeed
We believe each moMEnt together should be filled with
GRATITUDE, OPTIMISIM, EMPATHY, CONSISTENCY, AND EXCELLENCE
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
- ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their affiliates, is the sole
employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and
each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for
ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits
and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated
franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Erie , Massage Therapist Full Time, Other , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!