Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What you will do
Install, inspect, service and repair suppression product lines
to include fire extinguishers, exit lights and pre-engineered
kitchen hoods in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations.
Maintain and grow a route, servicing existing customers as well as
cold calling new prospective customers for these product lines.
Other duties as required.
How you will do it
- Drive company vehicle.
- Critical thinking in order to service, troubleshoot suppression
products and ensure customers are properly protected.
- Use hand tools daily on suppression products/systems.
- Use verbal/written communication to maintain / schedule service
with customers, including communicating with customers regarding
their fire safety profile.
- Work with other team members as required to service
- Maintaining safe work environment at all times.
What we look for
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Must be motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work
with minimal supervision.
- The ability to follow manufacturer's manuals and national
standards and the neat completion of paperwork are musts for this
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Able to lift 75 lbs on a regular basis.
- Mechanically inclined, as well as dexterous.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Who we are
Supportive team environment and add to that a competitive
salary, best in class benefits package starting on day 1, which
includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement,
paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you
are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation during the application process, please visit
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Erie , Suppression Technician, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!