Public Area Attendant
Company: Pyramid Hotel Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Located in the Cranberry Woods Business Park, the Pittsburgh
Marriott North is Butler County's premier full service hotel.
Boasting newly renovated sleeping rooms, board rooms and an
upcoming ballroom and restaurant renovation the hotel is sure to
impress its guests and employees! We want to continue our
reputation for outstanding service and the best way to do that is
to hire the most talented and driven individuals. If that sounds
like you, you need to come see what a career with us can mean for
This position will be responsible for cleaning and maintaing our
newly renovated public space during the PM shift (3pm-11pm).
- Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance
with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and
security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove
newspapers and service trays, empty ash urn receptacles, remove
trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following
safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not
limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells,
- Remove soiled linen, terry, and trash from the pool and fitness
areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed
- Respond to guests requests and questions, and report guest
issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest
- Thoroughly clean all public areas.
- Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures and shelves in public
- Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying
pressure in repeated motion.
- Thoroughly clean all elevators and elevator tracks.
- Clean ashtrays and empty trash in public areas.
- Respond to guest questions, providing guest assistance,
directions and information as requested.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight,
requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or
equal to 55 pounds without assistance and in excess of 55 pounds
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other
work-related machinery over sloping and uneven surfaces.
- Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period or high
frequency across an entire work shift.
We offer competitive pay, and excellent benefits including
medical, dental, vision, supplemental benefits, 401k and Marriott
Keywords: Pyramid Hotel Group, Erie , Public Area Attendant, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!