Quality Assurance/Compliance Manager
Company: Associated Clinical Laboratories, L.P.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Utilize your skills to improve peoples lives.
ACL is searching for an energetic, self-motivated Quality
Assurance / Compliance Manager to join our dynamic team.
Responsible for communicating, driving and proactively
monitoring quality and compliance with all applicable federal and
state laws, regulations, policy directives and ethical requirements
Quality and Compliance Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct, advocate for and enable visibility of quality
processes. Ensure accountability within all areas of the business
- Direct internal inspection process of the business unit to
ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local
regulations, College of American Pathologists (CAP) accreditation
requirements and ACL standards.
- Monitor published guidelines for revisions to regulations
and/or accreditation standards and ensure laboratory compliance.
Serve as a resource regarding Clinical Laboratory Improvement
Amendments of 1988 (CLIA 88) regulations and CAP accreditation
standards for all sites.
- Ensure all testing facilities/personnel have appropriate
licensure and accreditation as deemed by federal, state, and local
- Prepare, revise and distribute a QA Manual that includes local
QA policies. Ensure all applicable employees are trained and comply
with policies. Ensures all QA policies have annual review.
- Ensure performance of required Corporate Quality Surveillance
Programs, Patient Results Distribution Program, Best Practice Team
initiative/Database Changes Verification Program and other
monitoring programs specially assigned by Medical Quality Assurance
- Ensure prompt and complete reporting of Reportable Quality
Issues in compliance with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and
ensure effective corrective action including issuance of revised
reports as applicable.
- Ensure compliance with all MQA standards as required.
- Provide leadership and advocacy in all compliance related areas
including patient privacy requirements. Lead the Business Unit
- Assist in the development and implementation of compliance
education and training initiatives.
- Communicate, implement, and monitor compliance
policies/procedures and related change to the business.
- Proactively monitor the Business Unit business practices to
detect, promptly report and drive resolution of any potential
violation of law, company policy, questionable practice or
- Assist in the investigation of any reports or evidence of
misconduct or non-compliance, and implementation of corrective
Experience, Education, and Licensure
- Bachelor's degree (chemical, physical, biological or clinical
laboratory science or medical technology) or equivalent
- Three years employment in a laboratory setting.
- Experience with QA, statistical Quality Control, and laboratory
- Experience with managing complex programs with accountability
for measured outcomes.
- Strong multi-tasking, communication, and project management
- 5 years demonstrated leadership responsibility
- Medical Technologist with 6 years experience
- Certification by American Society of Clinical Pathologists
(ASCP)(or equivalent) as an MT or MLT
- Certification by American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training
ACL and our highly trained Team have worked with physicians and
hospitals for over 30 years and we understand that in order to
provide the best treatment possible, you will need access to the
best medical testing and analysis. We strive to live up to our
reputation to provide the highest quality and most efficient
medical laboratory services to medical providers and patients in
the communities we serve.
For New York Applicants click on the link below and read.
Article 23-A of the New York Corrections Code
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Associated Clinical Laboratories, L.P., Erie , Quality Assurance/Compliance Manager, Other , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!