Company: DXC Technology
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Essential Job Functions
- Provides on-site field support to customers including
installation, and servicing and repairing complex systems and
equipment. Reviews and approves operational quality of system
- Resolves customer problems in the areas of hardware/software
installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance. Resolves more
complex installations and maintenance issues.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of
- Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate
personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and
- Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and
technical matters for assigned projects.
- Performs complex analysis and prepares reports on system
problem trends and issues.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Six or more years of field support experience
- Experience working with the company's hardware, software and
- Experience working with customer technology and support
- Good interpersonal skills to resolve field support
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve complex hardware/software and equipment
- Ability to provide guidance to other field engineers
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require weekend work
- May require shift work
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to disability (physical or mental),
protected veteran status or military service of affiliation, race,
ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
age, protected genetic information, or political affiliation. DXC's
commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes
ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal
consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran,
or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability
to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may
request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email.
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations
due to a disability.
Keywords: DXC Technology, Erie , AUDIOVISUAL Technician, Other , Jamestown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!