GetGo Assistant Store Manager - Erie Market
Company: Giant Eagle, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, Less than 10%
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of age
- Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one
or some combination of the following tasks:
interview, select and train Team Members;
direct the work of Team Members;
appraise Team Members' productivity and efficiency for the
purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to
discipline Team Members;
plan the work;
distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the
manage the budget for your department or location;
manage inventory for your department or location; or
- monitor or implement compliance measures
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Coach the team so everyone can help drive incredible store
success. Hold the team accountable to exceptional product quality,
service, store conditions and cleanliness.
- Hold yourself accountable to the highest operational
- Support Store Leadership decisions through coaching and
collaborative action planning with front-line leadership and Team
Members in order to meet or exceed key performance metric
- Execute merchandising plans timely and completely, and build
upon the prescribed plans to achieve maximum sales and minimal
- Recognize business trends and opportunities within the store,
market and organization, and proactively manage inventory levels to
increase sales, control costs, and reduce waste.
- Collaborate with Store Leadership to support the allocation of
resources, and prioritize work through effective scheduling,
managing of labor and productivity, and delegation of tasks and
- Collaborate with Store Leadership to assess staffing levels and
hiring needs within the store. Participate in applicant review,
conducting interviews and completing the hiring and on-boarding
- Promote ongoing professional development of all Team Members
and front-line leaders through the talent management processes
(development plans, career pathing discussions, and special
projects). Apply a philosophy of "finding and developing my own
- Provide continuous support and coaching to Team Members and
front-line leaders related to a safety, sales, service and
performance culture. Utilize recognition to maintain successful
performance. Model core values and possess skills for success.
Inspire others through passion, integrity and a dedication to the
- Provide appropriate training for Team Members and front-line
leaders, and validate all are trained to perform their jobs safely
and effectively with Customer Service being a priority.
- Adhere to and follow up on work designs for Team Members and
front-line leadership tasks and responsibilities, and utilize
problem solving techniques to make performance improvements within
- Ensure conditions throughout the store meet or exceed all
internal and external standards, compliance, and regulations.
Responsible for continuous assessment of standards, compliance, and
regulations, and communicating any deficiencies immediately to
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Inc., Erie , GetGo Assistant Store Manager - Erie Market, Other , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!