Company: Cassella Waste Systems, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Helper performs duties and operations to assist driver's
complete customer routes with a focus on providing exceptional
customer service and adhering to all health and safety
- Loads and empties residential and/or commercial containers into
truck manually or mechanically.
- Maneuvers containers that are staged curbside, dockside,
carryout, or require pullout to complete service.
- Operates hoisting device to lift and empty bins or containers
into truck hopper.
- Places any and all bins serviced at any customer location back
where they were picked-up from in the up-right position with covers
placed back on the containers.
- Assists driver with all backing maneuvers while on route.
- Loads trash and recycling into a rear load truck in fluctuating
- Lifts 50 pounds constantly throughout the day while able to
maintain the stamina to successfully complete the duties of this
physically demanding position.
- Always maintains a safe working environment.
- Works in a high pace ever changing industry.
- Communicates in a professional manner when dealing with
customer and other employees.
- Participates in training and other learning opportunities to
expand knowledge of the company, products, sales and services and
performs any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill
our mission, and/or abide by our core values.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a High School Diploma or GED
and must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The
physical ability to lift 50lbs. constantly throughout the day and
work under many different weather conditions is expected. An
ability to pass pre-employment testing is required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding
relationship management skills, and dedication to providing
excellent customer service is desired. It is also important that
the candidate has demonstrated the ability to work as part of a
team in a collaborative environment, has a proven work ethic, and
has proven commitment to safety.
Positive, team-oriented individual who has a strong work ethic,
is committed to safety, customer driven, open to personal and
professional training and development.
Keywords: Cassella Waste Systems, Inc., Erie , Helper, Other , Westfield, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!